Monday, April 23, 2012

My Review of Call of the Wild

Jack Londos's book "The Call of the Wild" amazed me with its use of antropomorphisim. This book seemed to put me right in the life of a sled dog.
Over all this book has touched me in many ways some good some bad. The one idea that Jack London had in this book and what ended up working very well for me was the use of antroporhisim. His styal with that was very good usuing words such as gold dirt to represent dirt. One point i have is the overubundince of chaters. It seemed every page had a new chater or a main chater died. To me it was just somewhat overwelming. And my last point is the Jack Londons writing styal is diffrient compared to others. I like his writing styal but it did not impress me as much as Marry Shelly's did with her book "Frankenstien".
Over all i do belive that this book is very briliant. I would recomend it to somebody that loves the outdoors and someone who loves dogs. Or to just the averge reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment